Goodbye my tiring, packed and wonderful May where I have gone through my final sem in my year one and went to Penang!!! Hahaha!! It is really fruitful I can say that, at least I've achieved my target for my last semester. Praise God for that.
Its my third day of my Year 2 today. For my Year Two, I am taking 6 subjects now. Econs of Construction Industry, Professional Practice 1, Measurement of Civil and Infrastructure Works, Quantitative Analysis and Operational Research, Teambuilding and Leadership Skills and Building Services and Equipment 2. Sounds so professional, right? Aikss..I need some confident to face this new sem cause there is no any time for me to waste anymore.
The first day of my new sem edi kena scared, even threatened by my "dear" lecturers. Especially the Economics of Construction Industry, our Miss Zuriati is really a good master of hypnosis. She has the ability to hypnosize you if you have any problem of insomnia. Trust me. She even say that she is here to facilitate us but not going to teach us anything more detail. It is our responsibility to learn English well and bla bla bla~~ ( Well, I admitted it is our own responsibility but please don't scare us on this first week lahh..Isshhh) I think the percentage to score well in this subject is quite low since I am not really interested in econs but I'll give my best to understand you, econs!!! Roawwrrr!!!!
I'm gonna blog about my Penang trip in few days later. Individual oral presentation is on NEXT WEEK!!! ( So fast!! It is just only week 2 :OOO ) No more so-called honeymoon week, and no more slacking. I'm gonna make a time management for myself so I won't spend so much time on doing unnecessary chores. Year 2 Sem 1, don't think that I won't handle you okay?!! I'll put everything in God and I believe that everything will be alright and it is a good start ahead!! Amen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment